Subject: Invitation CEP Workshop ¨Mental Health importance: supporting treatment processes in Probation¨
From: "Anna Esquerra Roqueta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 09:56:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member,

On behalf of Ms. Jana Špero Kamenjarin, CEP Secretary General, it is my 
pleasure to invite you for the upcoming Workshop ¨Mental Health importance: 
supporting treatment processes in Probation¨ that is to take place on 26-27 
November in Barcelona, Catalonia – Spain.

We sincerely invite everyone interested in the topic of Mental Health in 
probation starting from probation practitioners working on all levels to 
policy advisors, senior managers, project leaders to partnership 
organisations to join us for this unique event.

Information on the Workshop as well as the agenda can be found 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/> 
here and in the attached invitation letter. Deadline to register is 11 
November 2024.

We look forward to meeting you in Barcelona.

With best wishes,

Anna

Ms  Anna Esquerrà Roqueta

CEP Policy and Liaison officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

upcoming events:

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-control-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/>

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-technology/> Webinar on 
>> Technology - 19/9 - Registration is open

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2023-4th-edition/> 
 >>International Training School on Core Correctional Skills – 7-11/10 - 
Registration is open

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/> 
>> Save the date - CEP & EuroPris Workshop on Foreign Nationals in Prison 
>> and Probation - Vienna, Austria - 29/10

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-assessment/> Webinar on 
>> Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open